is no longer available for
sale. The following list of features is for reference use
your own radio or stereo receiver.
Connect the radio headphone or output jacks to the computer sound card
line-in jack. Set to your favorite radio station, adjust the Windows
mixer settings, and Cybercorder 2000 does the rest.
- Real-time audio compression
- you can utilize any of the audio compression codecs installed on your
system to save disk space.
- Record MP3 - You can record MP3 files with
the MP3 file extension.
- Programmed or manual recording
- you can schedule as many recordings as you like or instantly start a
recording for the specified amount of time. The scheduled recordings
can be scheduled for a single time or for selected days of the week
such as Mon-Fri 9AM. Program descriptions can be given to the scheduled
recordings to later identify the recordings.
- Program Internet Recordings
- you can
automatically launch an Internet URL prior to recording. You can set up
Cybercorder 2000 to automatically hang up a modem connection and/or
close the streaming player once the recording is complete.
- Automatically Run External Applications
- you can automatically launch an external application prior to and/or
- Mixer Profiles
Cybercorder can automatically activate a mixer profile containing
preset Windows mixer settings prior to and/or after a recording. This
ensures the recording will occur with the correct mixer settings every
- Supports long recordings -
you can program a recording to be as long as 24 hours.
- Recordings list
- all recordings made are shown in a list, and any recording can be
played from this list. Recordings can be removed from the list or from
disk, and can also be added back to the list if present on disk.
Cybercorder 2000 supports saving and retrieving recording lists
containing WAV and MP3 files.
- Player - allows you to
easily advance the
recording forward and reverse various step sizes, along with the slider
control. The 6 sets of forward/reverse buttons can be customized to
advance the recording the desired number of minutes or seconds.
- Show Actual Record Time on the Player
can set the Player to display the actual time the recording took place
(e.g. 10:42) instead of just the time into the recording.
- Easy hiding with just one
mouse click and
restoring with just one mouse movement. System tray icon becomes
animated to let you know whenever Cybercorder 2000 is recording.
- Purge Old Recordings.
Cybercorder 2000 offers the option to automatically remove old
recordings at the specified time to clean up disk space.
- Disk low notification
- when the disk drive runs low (to a preset level), Cybercorder 2000
indicates a warning. When disk space runs even lower (also a preset
level), it stops recordings and sets a warning indicator until disk
space is freed.
- Disk Status Window - shows
disk space information along with a list of the scheduled recordings.
- Program enable
- you can disable a program which is scheduled for selected days of the
week without removing it. The program can then be re-enabled for later
- Explore & Copy to Clipboard
- You can
easily bring up the Windows explorer which points at the selected
recorded file's folder. Similarly, you can copy a filename of a
selected recording to the Windows clipboard for cut and paste
operations (e.g., for transfer to a portable MP3 player).
- Suspend/resume -
Cybercorder 2000 can be
placed in a suspended state if you wish recording to not occur, even
with scheduled programs present. The software can be resumed at any
- Pause/Continue a recording
- Standard WAV file recording
- Recorded WAV files are
fully compatible with 3rd party software such as Wave file editors, MP3
converters, and CD writer software.
- Joystick Activation - A four
button joystick can be used to start, stop, pause, and resume a
- Complete help system.
Copyright © 2016 Skyhawk Technologies